Sunday, April 23, 2017

Daily makeup routine w/ my roomie!!

Soooooo sometimes I wake up a little late for class/the day.
I don't like to waste my time doing makeup (unless it's for an event/gig!!).
I can do this look in about 10 minutes and every time I do it I get a few compliments
so I figured I'd finally post a "daily makeup routine" video.

My sweet roommate, Paola, was sweet enough to join me
and show you what my routine looks like on her complexion!

I'm pretty sure it's simple enough for anyone to use,
but if it doesn't work for you, then I hope at least all of
our goofy faces made you smile :)



FOLLOW PAOLA:

*disclaimer: I don't use this every day. Some days I just go to class with no makeup. And that's cool too!! Also, if your parents have rules about makeup, just follow them. You'll have time in the future to do your makeup however you want. Don't grow up too fast. Also, parents usually know best :)

stay golden,
Lily

song: Just A Moment (JL Remix) 

No comments:

Popular Posts