Thursday, June 22, 2017

major step back

Does anyone else know that one person in the group that is just extra/dramatic/likes too many sparkles? If the answer is a no, then it's probably you. If it's not you, then ignore all of that and just know that that person is me lolol.

I admit it. I'm bad and boujee. Jk fam. I'm just a little boujee.

Anyways this morning I was getting ready and feeling so much anxiety about little things.
And then I stopped what I was doing and asked myself the following questions:
1. Are these problems really big issues? (the answer was NO)
2. Okay so then are these petty issues hurting me or anyone else? (the answer was NO)
3. Umm....am I just being dramatic/taking it way out of context????? (the answer was YES)

And wow...my morning went so much better and I was able to see things a little more clearly.
My heart resumed it's normal heart beat.

Sometimes I (let's be real: we) make a Colorado mountain out of a Florida "hill." (lol I think I'm so funnnyyy)

It's important to take a step back and reevaluate what's really going on.

So let's take a major step back and remember: it will be okay!


No comments:

Popular Posts