Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Enough

It's in these moments - the moments of quiet, contemplation, stillness - that I wonder what I am doing with my life. Who am I? What goals am I accomplishing? What or who am I living for?

My focus always runs back to Jesus. I remember those nights where I was so desperate for a hand to hold or for someone to hug me and tell me that everything was going to be alright. I remember those nights where I just wanted to die and killing myself had to be better than living one more stupid day. I remember every time my heart sunk because I thought I wasn't good enough.

BUT GOD SAYS THAT WE ARE ENOUGH!!!!!!!! I want you to know that!!!! BE BOLD!!! Decide that no one and nothing else gets to determine your future - except for God! LIFE is so worth living. I bet you don't even realize how amazing you are (I would know because yes, I fall for that lie too). You're amazing and you have a specific purpose.

Want to talk? Email me!!!!!!!!! You don't have to be in this alone. lilygaraymusic@gmail.com

XO

No comments:

Popular Posts